Practice Updates Regarding Coronavirus
BASED ON RECOMMENDATIONS from the ADA and the CDC, we’re temporarily changing the way our practice operates. We recommend that all of our patients check the CDC’s website for information on the coronavirus and what we can do to slow the spread.
Temporary Changes to Our Schedule
Effective March 18, 2020 at 5pm our office was mandated to close its doors. We have been instructed to reschedule patients for a period of 3 weeks. Any patients with scheduled appointments will be called by a team member to reschedule after April 6th and could possibly be called again to reschedule even further out depending on what mandates from the ADA and CDC allow dental offices to do.
- What emergency services will your practice continue to provide?
- Anyone who is in pain, or has active infection.
- Are they by individual appointment only or will they be available during limited hours?
- By appointment only please call or email to make an appointment.
- What steps do you recommend to patients who experience an emergency so that they can get treatment?
- Call the office if your emergency occurs by email at email@example.com or use the emergency line 202-331-1554 if the emergency occurs after hours. If unable to reach anyone and it is an urgent dental emergency please go to the nearest ER.
We Are Strong When We Work Together
Right now, one of the best ways that we as healthcare professionals can help to slow the spread of coronavirus is to follow the guidance of these health organizations, and we encourage our patients to do the same. We will be sure to update you about additional changes at our practice.
We love all our patients!